Monday, March 19, 2012

Green Scene

Did everyone have a fun St Patrick's Day?


I love a day that gives me an excuse to buy something specific. Okay, so I already had a few green things in my wardrobe, but kelly green is such a lovely spring shade - especially when paired with navy blue.

Details:
Shirt - Old Navy (Halifax)
Jeans - 7 For All Mankind (Century 21, NYC. Kids section... shhh)
Socks (shamrocks!)- Dollarama (Halifax)
Scarf - Mexx (Dartmouth)
Earrings - market in Cuba
The navy tones down the bright green, and if I wear this shirt on a non-Irish themed day, I doubt I'll get mistaken for a leprechaun. The earrings are made from tiny shells. Sorry you can't see them.... I promise I'll try to be better of taking close-ups of accessories.


Another shout-out to Susie's Shortbreads (http://www.susiesshortbreads.com/). The girl at the counter kindly picked out all the green-iced cookies for me.

So yummy



XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look adorable! Glad you had a fun holiday.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com