Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Skinnies and Stars


Details
Cardigan: H&M (Vancouver)
Dress: American Apparel T-shirt Dress (Vancouver)
Jeans: Old Navy (Halifax)
Boots: Call it Spring (Halifax)
Necklace: Forever 21 (LA)
Glasses: D&G
Scarf: Smart Set (Halifax)
Earrings: What on Earth (Dartmouth)
Bracelet: old and unknown


After I looked at these pics, I realized I should have chosen black footwear. Oh well. I wore this to a day of professional development meetings. I love the versitility of the dress. I wear it bare-legged in the summer but can also wear it with jeans or leggings in cooler weather.

The scarf was bought about a month ago and it was one of those things I had to have. It's very long and lightweight but fluffs up nicely. The cardigan came in three other colors and I wear it a lot... really wish I had've bought more than just this one. I think it was $12.... silly me for not scooping more up.

Maybe I was a sailor in a former life....I'm obsessed with anything nautical ,so the anchor necklace was a must-have too. I think it was $3.50.




I own approximately three kajillion scarves. (I'll take a pic of them sometime soon). But I still want more. Including this one:

H&M

While I love H&M.... sometimes I just have to scratch my head at their ideas. For example:

I believe this is a peacock crown.

Will someone buy this? Let me rephrase: Will someone who is not in a chemically altered state buy this?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


3 comments:

Tamara @ Go Fish Style said...

cute combo!

Jen said...

Thanks :)

Unknown said...

You look adorable. I love your star scarf.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/