Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Classic Khaki

A shirtdress is a good thing to have in your closet. It's wonderful when you want to be a step up from casual but a step below dressed up.


Details:
Shirt dress: Gap (Halifax)
Belt: Smart Set (Halifax)
Scarf: Joe Fresh (Truro)
Sandals: Madden Girl (Century 21, NYC)
Tank: Garage (Vancouver)
Earrings: Le Chateau (Halifax)



I've had this shirtdress for ages (at least 3 years) and my only complaint is that it wrinkles easily. I hate ironing, but I have a clothes steamer that makes wrinkle removal a bit more tolerable. Notice how I didn't bother to try to fix the wrinkles before this photo was snapped?

On toes: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Fucshia Power
I recently purchased this candle from Bath & Body Works, and it smells wonderful! I love how the three-wick candles burn evenly.

Mango Beachwood
I had the hardest time deciding on the scent. I had it "narrowed down" to five. The short list included Peach Bellini, Ice Cream Shop, Tiki Beach, and Pink Sangria (I love to drink sangria too!)

What's your favorite candle scent?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

2 comments:

Eimear O'Reilly Stylist said...

your blog is lovely,i see you're from canada. i'm moving to canada in a few months to work and travel. can't wait!! if you get a sec, could you check out my new 'behind the scenes post'?

count me as your new follower,

Eimear xx

http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

Annie said...

Love that shirt dress - so cute!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray