Friday, June 08, 2012

Pretty Little Liars Style: Hanna

Got a secret - can you keep it?

Pretty Little Liars is one of my favorite shows.

I've always liked shows about high school... BH 90210 (the original), Dawson's Creek, The OC, and of course My So-Called Life.

Somehow I got voted "best wardrobe" in grade nine. Funny, because 90% of the photos I see of myself from that era involve some hideous sweatshirt from Northern Reflections with a wild animal on it or a plaid shirt. Let's not forget the black lace-up number I wore to a dance that can best be described as a catsuit. OMG.

The Pretty Little Liars actresses have no wardrobe woes. The stylists dress them so well!

In honor of the summer season premiere of PLL (did you watch? so good!) I'm doing a blog post on Ashley Benson (actress)/Hanna Marin (character).



Such a simple and fun look! I am on a hunt for a new LBD. Let me know if you have any suggestions. This is ALWAYS the look I'm going for when I curl my hair. This is NEVER how it actually turns out. Sigh.


 Words can't express how much I love this dress. The little ruffle on the bottom... the belt...perfect!


I adore red, black and white together. They did a good job here of letting the necklace take center stage for jewelery. This outfit could easily go from day to night with a switch to black heels and removal of the blazer.

The stylists for PLL did an article for Teen Vogue, and they shared which stores/designers they often use for Hanna's outfits:

Zara
BCBG Max Azria
Marc Jacobs
Mango
Alice and Olivia
Elizabeth and James
3.1 Phillip Lim

This is one of Hanna's outfits from the season premiere. The blazer and the dress would be amazing on their own. Together, they're risky - but it works! I bet that BCBG blazer is flying off the racks.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl





2 comments:

Kat said...

LOVE pretty little liars!!!! :D hannahs def my fav :) she has such an amazing style :D

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Jenee C. said...

I was ooing and ahhing over that blazer, I need it in my life. I love PLL, glad I'm not the only one.

xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com