Monday, July 02, 2012

Flutter and Fray

It's my bird shirt again! The last time I wore this top was on my US vacation.

I had my hair highlighted the day this photo was taken and it happened to be prom night. It was crazy raining and the poor girls had to leave the salon and enter an absolute monsoon. I felt bad for them, but jealous at the same time because..... darn it.... I just want to go to the prom again.


Details:
Shirt: H&M (Dartmouth)
Tank: American Eagle Outfitters Outlet (Kittery)
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters (Halifax)
Bracelet: Joe Fresh (Halifax)
Shoes: Miz Mooz (Town Shoes, Toronto)
Necklace: gift

To my prom... which was a "few" years ago.... I wore a champagne dress with a criss-cross back. I picked a classic style. I can still look at the photos without saying, "What was I thinking wearing that?"

Did you go classic or trendy for your prom? If you could do it again, would you pick a different dress?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I like those jeans! Ripped up done right!!

xo Rachel

www.glamhampton.com

Heather said...

I love this top! I so need a bird shirt in my life :) Those jeans are fabulous as well!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

Love you as a super blonde-y! I went to prom 3 times - first time as a princess, then super trendy & strappy, then a classic silk dress for my senior prom... so I pretty much covered it all!
xx
Here&Now

Megan said...

Love your bird top! Happy 4th :)

Jessica said...

i saw this bird print on a lot of stuff at h&m i love it!! you know it is funny my one prom dress actually had an ombre ish vibe to it which is in trend now anyhow :D

-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/