Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September Sun

Home alone again. Tripod-less and desperate for a photo.



Details:
Dress: Anthropologie (NYC)
Shirt: Mavi (the late Margolians, Truro)
Sandals: American Eagle
Belt: Forever 21 (South Portland)
Necklace: Forever 21 (LA)
Bracelets: Handmade and gift

This photo was taken on Saturday when Halifax was sunny and a perfect 25 degrees. Even though it's fall, and I know I'm supposed to be switching wardrobes, I can't let go of summer. The denim shirt counts as a transition piece, right?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

6 comments:

Jessica said...

noo it is the worst being left without a photographer :( but you did a great job! i love the top over the dress

Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

Sabrina said...

What a cute look! Very summery, but very transitional into the cooler fall days with your classic cardigan. :)

With love from San Francisco, California,
Sabrina
http://www.rougespark.com

Rakel said...

Great dress!!

Rachel said...

bahahah... laughed so hard at the opening sentence. story of my life!

But I feel you... summer is never overrrr! I keep making posts about "one last hoorah" for summer... but hey! as long as it's warm it's summer to me!

XO Rachel

www.glamhampton.com

Victoria said...

What a great summer dress! I am from San Francisco and still waiting when I can wear a summer dress! It's so cold here! Great weekend outfit!

xo,
Victoria
The Stylista Diaries

Joe Blow said...

Just jacked off to thos picture