Monday, December 10, 2012

Houndstooth for the Holidays

For a girls-only get together, I wanted to look pulled together but still relaxed and comfy. The stretchy pants were a must as I knew there would be more than a few munchies!


Details:
Shirt: Forever 21 (San Francisco)
Pants: Uniqlo (San Francisco)
Boots: Le Chateau (Halifax)
Bracelet: Suzy Shier (Truro)
Necklace: Joe Fresh (Halifax)
Ring: Gift



Is anyone else stressing a bit over wrapping presents? I'm not the worst wrapper in the world, but not the best either. Over the years I've discovered how easy gift bags are to use compared to wrapping paper. There's still prep work that needs to be done when using bags though. You basically have to lay out all your gifts and see what size bags you need. One year I made the mistake of just buying a bunch of random bags and then had to go back to the store because I didn't have enough medium sized bags. Then you have to make sure you have the right color tissue paper to match the bags...sigh. Where can I buy my own personal elf?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

3 comments:

Melissa said...

wrapping presents? I haven't even started shopping!!

Melissa
http://miss-melissa.com

Unknown said...

Great houndstooth top! I love the big chain necklace!

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love this top! You look so pretty! I am a terrible wrapper, but this year I am having fun with it. I bought some brown craft paper and I am doing print making on it with chalk ink!
Steffi
http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com