Friday, February 15, 2013

The Colors of Love

Hello my lovelies, and welcome back weekend!

Today I'm linking up with longdistanceloving for a focus on pink and red. I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Although the snowy setting in these pictures may look romantic, in fact, I was shivering and alone in -16 degree weather with only my tripod to keep me company. Sigh.


Details
Sweater: Gap (Halifax)
Jeans: Joe Fresh (Halifax)
Belt: Old and unknown
Sneakers: Converse (Las Vegas)
Snood: American Eagle Outfitters (Dartmouth)
Necklace: H&M (San Francisco)


In hindsight, I would have added sunglasses - the snow was blinding.


Did you wear a pink or red outfit for V-Day?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

5 comments:

siddathornton said...

the snow is so beautiful - wish we could get some of that over here in wilmington...

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

so pretty!! red skinnies are my fave!!
xoxo

be sure to check out my giveaway!!
http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2013/02/erin-condren-50-giveaway.html

Blue Dog Belle said...

Oh--- I'm loving what you did here! So cute!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

I've wanted red skinnies for so long now! They look great on you :)

xo,
Stephanie

so anthro said...

So pretty! I'm dying to get my hands on a pair of red skinny jeans, so perfect for the holidays + V-Day!
xx, Emily
http://soanthro.com