Monday, March 25, 2013

History in a Hat



Details
Sweater and chambray shirt: Gap (Halifax)
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters: Halifax
Boots: Call it Spring (Halifax)
Necklace: Forever 21 (LA)
Earrings: What on Earth (Dartmouth)
Bracelets: Gifts
Hat: Vintage via Grandma



Where my clothes come from is meaningful. I always put where I bought my articles in the "details" section of each post, because remembering where they came from often brings up memories of holidays. In this outfit, my special memory is my hat - it used to be owned by my grandmother, who was a very special person in my life. I think she'd get a kick out of me wearing it!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This looks super cozy! Love! Thanks for sharing!

SarahSee. Beauty

ALLIE NYC said...

It looks great on you does not even look like a grandma hat.

Ali of

www.dressingken.com