Sunday, April 07, 2013

Little Fixes

Fellow bloggers,

You know that one little thing that bugs you about a photo? The thing you can't really see when you look on the camera screen but you can see once you get the pictures on the computer? It's annoying, but not worth throwing out the outfit post?

See my scarf?

I want that little space between the layers closed.


Details
Shirt: Gap (ancient... like probably ten years old)
Jeans: Joe Fresh (Halifax)
Shoes: Gap Factory Store (Halifax)
Tank: Garage (Vancouver)
Necklace: Forever 21 (LA)
Scarf: Smart Set (Halifax)

The season finale of The Carrie Diaries is tomorrow night! I really like the show and am crossing my fingers that it doesn't get cancelled (apparently it's on the "maybe" list). The music is fabulous, the outfits are fun, and it's got some good side stories too - gotta love Dorrit and her new man!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl








4 comments:

Iqra said...

I definitely get what you mean ! I am also very critical of my photos and it really annoys me when theres a great shot but there's one detail that ruins it all... but despite that we bloggers all do a good job considering we don't have professional photographers and stylists paying attention to these details on a set...
Anyway I love your scarf despite the gap!

xo,
Iqra
70th and Chic

Pascale said...

hehe I know exactly!! and by the time you notice its too late to do anything about it.
but despite this, guaranteed nobody else would have noticed...
xx
www.atipsytart.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love those jeans!! xoLili

www.satinandscotch.com

Andrea Guzman said...

I love your outfit, you look awesome