Monday, May 27, 2013

Rose Ceremony


Out of all the reality shows out there, my favorite is The Bachelorette (and The Bachelor, but there are more guys in the Bachelorette so naturally it's my pick). Sure, I get into Survivor now and then and have been known to dabble in American Idol and America's Next Top Model, but I always follow Chris Harrison and his hopefuls. 

Tonight, the ninth season of the show starts! I'll be popping a bottle of wine and waiting to see what kind of antics the guys will pull to stand out in the crowd. 

I think Desiree is going to make a good Bachelorette. She seems to have the personality for it, and she's certainly super-cute. I'll be keeping a close eye on what she's wearing. As a bridal stylist, she must have an eye for fashion and will be looking to impress. I wonder if she wears her own clothes or if she gets a clothing budget from ABC?


Rose Ceremony



Jane Norman summer dress, $91 / ALDO platform heels / Juicy Couture leather handbag / Kate Spade post earrings / C. Wonder lace collar necklace / H&M gold knot bracelet, $9.04


I arranged an outfit that would be appropriate for a rose ceremony. I've been obsessed with maxi dresses lately and bought a casual one at H&M last weekend. I can't wait to style it with my denim jacket. 

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


No comments: