Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thanks Amanda

This is the last of my studio shots by Amanda Brownhill. It makes such a huge difference to have someone talented take your photos, so thanks Amanda for putting up with me and all of my outfit changes.
Photos by Amanda Brownhill Photography
 Details
Jacket: Danier (Halifax)
Jeans: Aeropostale (Halifax)
Shirt: Joe Fresh (Halifax)
Necklace: H&M (San Francisco)
Shoes: Old Navy (Halifax)

Usually I get either R or my mom to take my photos and I also use my tripod a lot, although I'm pretty shy about using the tripod in public (gotta get over that...)

For all the other bloggers reading - who takes your photos?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

2 comments:

Girl Lilikoi said...

My hubby normally took my outfit photos, the rest is me. Great photos and styling dear. Yeah tripod photographing yourself is kinda awkward, so I rather asked for a passerby to help =p

http://www.girllilikoi.com

Amanda Brownhill said...

No problem at all!
I had a great time, and hopefully we can do it again soon, with summer outfits! :)