Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Line and envy

Remember how I wrote a novel? No? That's because I haven't done anything with said novel in terms of trying to get an agent for a whole year. Lazy much?

Instead, I've been blogging, reading, embarking on a new career, getting engaged,  and spending far too much time in Joe Fresh.

so cute


All is not lost, however in my little writing universe. Click here and scroll down to the bottom (Volume One, Issue 3). Find your way to page 8... lo and behold... my name in print. Yay!

Thanks to Line Magazine (website, Twitter, Facebook) for the opportunity to stretch my writing muscles and to envy (Facebook, Twitter) for taking the time to chat with me.

You can find hard copies of Line for free where the cool kids hang out in Halifax (i.e. random spots downtown). There was a wee mix up...unfortunately my name isn't linked with the article in the printed version. Small potatoes.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: