Monday, July 15, 2013

Spot the Sequel

My goal of getting through the summer wedding season without buying a new dress has been successful so far. Don't get me wrong, I love buying new dresses... but when you have a bunch of them that don't get out of the closet much, it's worth it to try to get some wear out of them.

When recycling wedding attire, I try not to wear the same dress to a wedding within the same circle of friends. I try to make the look  different by changing up the shoes and the accessories.


Details
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Le Chateau
Necklace: Smart Set
I also had a black cardigan on for most of the evening that I forgot to put on for the picture.

The last time I wore this dress I was wearing sandals and silver jewelry.

Two more weddings to go for the year. Will I stick to my "no new dress" rule? Stay tuned to find out!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: