Friday, July 26, 2013

Style Crush via Pinterest

I've been lazy when it comes to my pinning lately. When I learned that longdistanceloving was doing a link-up for a style crush, I typed "Converse" into Pinterest and voila - tons of cute looks. The only thing with Pinterest is it's hard to accurately credit the photo.

Beautiful photo... sorry I couldn't properly credit it.
I love the simplicity of the stripes, the denim, and of course the classic Converse. These shoes are still a contender for my wedding day.


Details
Top: Old Navy
Shorts: Makers of the Originals
Shoes: Converse
Sunglasses: Coach
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: What on Earth

This gorgeous view is from Luckett Vineyards in Gaspereau Valley, Nova Scotia.



Have you come across any outfits worthy of a copy lately? Have a wonderful July weekend everyone! See you next week!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


3 comments:

Simply Camylla said...

Love stripes and allstars!

Great look :)


Ox
Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

So cute, your redo is perfect!! Love these photos as well.
xx, Emily
shell chic'd

Rebecca and Lori said...

I always love stripes- and Converse (Chucks) are a staple in my and my daughter's closets!
Lori