Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Little Loves Lately 28.08.13

Welcome to another installment of the simple things that have been making me happy lately. Happiest of all is starting initial wedding plans. No date or venue is set yet, but I did try on a few dresses and it was SO much fun.

I've been scoring great finds at The Body Shop, and I am in LOVE with this hand lotion. It smells so good and sinks into the skin quickly.

The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream

Lawtons is the greatest store for marking down beauty products. I scored a mini-set of OPI polishes from the Oz The Great and Powerful line for $4.99 a few weeks ago. Lately I've been liking more neutral tones on my nails, which is shocking since I am usually the queen of crazy when it comes to polish choices.

There were four sheer shades and one liquid sand in the collection.

What Wizardry is This?

This was my first experience with liquid sand. The texture looks great (it's on my toes right now) but I'm a bit worried it will be hard to remove.
I Theodora You
 A very pretty soft pink. I used two coats, but I think three coats would look best. It was still a bit see-thru.
Don't Burst my Bubble
This is the only one I haven't tried yet. It's an off-white color that will probably need a lot of coats and I haven't had the time to experiment with it.
Glints of Glinda
I think this one is my favorite of the bunch. It doesn't look like much in the bottle, but on the nails, it's a pretty beigey/champagne color

How happy was I to get a great deal on hand soap? R and I stopped at Bath and Body Works a few weeks ago and they had their hand soaps on 10 for $30. Then I asked at the cash if there were any email promos on, and there was a $10 off any $30 purchase. Brilliant!


Ten new smells to add to the six that already live in my bathroom cupboard! My favorite scents of this recent haul are Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin (with a cute Halloween bottle), Sugar Maple, and Vanilla Buttercream. Can you tell I have a sweet tooth???

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: