Friday, August 09, 2013

Outfit Inspiration: Mint

I love when longdistanceloving makes me think outside the box. For this week's Fridays Fancies link-up, she wanted us to create an outfit inspired by a summer treat. The day I created this post, I was craving a Mint Oreo Blizzard from DQ.

Outfit Inspiration: Mint Chip



Vince tank top, $260 / STELLA McCARTNEY pocket shorts / Banana Republic black and white shoes / Marc by Marc Jacobs shoulder bag / Linea Pelle studded bracelet / Stella & Dot dot jewelry / Michael Kors , $88


I think this ensemble would be perfect for leisurely window-shopping or sightseeing in a new city. The flats are functional but still chic and the bag is hands-free. My biggest rule for city walking is no heels (not even  the most innocent-looking wedges).

What style rules do you swear by for sightseeing?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl



No comments: