Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Skulls and Camo

 I got a little pattern happy here, but kept it to small doses. This is the first of two posts from my mini-vacation to Ontario on the weekend. Fall was in all it's splendor, and I took the opportunity to pose with the creative yard stuff my BFF had going on. The most creative thing I have in my own yard is a yellow patch on the grass from over-fertilizing (perhaps my own take on camo?)


Details
Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters
Pants: Uniqlo
Shoes: Gap
Scarf: Gift from BFF
Bracelets: Forever 21


I like how this scarf looks floral and feminine from a distance, but when you look closely... there are skulls! I love girly skulls. 


Do you like skulls? Camo? Stripes? Polka dots? Plaid? What's your pattern obsession? All of the above for me please!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't think I liked skulls until I saw this scarf! I've always had a bit of a floral obsession, that I'm currently trying to grow out of. Check out my blog for my closet purge!
www.missnewbrady.blogspot.com