Monday, November 18, 2013

Holiday Beauty Sets





I love the amazing holiday sets that stores have out right now. The deals are fabulous and it allows you access to a ton of products without breaking the bank. I'll share a few of my favorite sets with you, and maybe Santa will stash them under your tree!

Sephora Favorites - Lash Stash
Sephora Lash Stash

Buying mascara is always frustrating for me, because it's expensive and I always end up throwing it out when there is still a lot of product left. I actually prefer sample sized mascaras as I like the tiny wands and I don't feel wasteful as I finish the tube before it's time to throw it away (which is every two months FYI). This set would last me easily over a year.


Stroke of Midnight Brush Kit: Essentials
MAC Stroke of Midnight Brush Set

MAC brushes are so great! I bought mine TEN years ago in a holiday set and they are still going strong! I like the holiday sets for brushes because they are more compact than the regular brushes and they come in a great case that is a good size for travel. The holiday brush sets are an amazing value - especially when you compare to how much the full sized brushes are bought separately.



Click for enlarged view
The Body Shop Ginger Sparkle gift


I've been buying a lot of stuff from The Body Shop lately. I received the Ginger Sparkle body butter last year, and it's such an amazing winter scent... spicy and fresh at the same time. The Body Shop is constantly having sales. If something you want isn't on sale, just wait a few days, seriously.

Happy shopping... and have fun building your own wishlist!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I need that Lash Stash Kit from Sephora!♥ cute blog!:) I follow you on bloglovin and I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) kisses!

www.lorietta.cz


Lorietta Facebook page


Lorietta Bloglovin profile

Unknown said...

So true about how good the sets are at this time of year. I seriously struggle with being a greedy fool and buying these sets for myself simply because the value is so good, and giving them away (sniff haha). My favorite from last year was a nail polish advent calendar from Ciate. I split it with a friend and everyone was happy!
Steffi
http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.ca