Monday, January 27, 2014

Great Picks 2013: Part Two

Today I'm sharing Part Deux of what I consider to be my best purchases of 2013. These are items I love to put on and will log lots of wear-time in the future.

Skirt and Boots





A skirt that's made well, a great length, a great color, inexpensive ($30) and is fun to twirl in. One of my very favorite shopping memories is busting through the door of Target and filling my cart with 3.1 Phillip Lim stuff (with NO competition for pieces unlike many stores which had near-riots). February 9th is another collection launch (Peter Pilotto) and you know where I'll be at 8:00 am that day.

Thanks to the nice salesgirl at H&M who alerted me to these sweet boots at a crazy price (marked down from $70 to $10). I was shocked at how comfortable they are.

Puffer Jacket- I'll show this in a post in the near future!

Pretty much a necessity to own one of these types of coats in Nova Scotia. I was searching for one and found it at HR2 (which is a discount Holt Renfrew) in Toronto. Cole Haan $198.

Booties

These are probably the most worn footwear I own right now. Flat, black, and basic - they go with almost everything and are great for work and weekend wear. Aldo $100 (on sale now for less).


Skirt

For $5, this was a steal. I often find gems like this at Crimson Clover. It's got just the right colors in it to go with almost anything and it's a good length for work.


Here's hoping that 2014 bring me some more great additions!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: