Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Knots

Happy Valentine's Day blog readers! Instead of pink and red, I've gone for neutrals and graphics instead. This year, we're going for dinner with our friends who are expecting a new little one in just four weeks. Dessert is at our place and I've made a chocolate trifle. It's been a few years since I've made this one, so I hope it turns out okay!

Since it is the day of love and all, I suppose it's a good time to announce that I have finally bought my wedding dress! After staring at photos of myself in it for 5 months, it was time to take the plunge. It's a big relief to have it ticked off the to-do list! Now to patiently wait until July for it to arrive...


Details
Sweater: Old Navy
Scarf: Gift
Jeans: Guess
Boots: H&M
Hat: Le Chateau



Psssst... don't forget... chocolates will be half-price tomorrow!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute Old Navy sweater! Congrats on buying your wedding dress, that is exciting!

Sarah
sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

excited about your wedding!!! happy valentine's day!!


http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.uk