Monday, May 12, 2014

Frap Happy

May flowers? Not here in Nova Scotia. The most exciting thing to happen here this month (in my opinion) is Frappucino Happy Hour at Starbucks.  Grande non fat Vanilla Bean please with a bit o' whip. I'm so sad it's over - they need to have it more often!


Details
Shirt: Winners 
Jeans: Guess
Sneakers: Peter Pilotto for Target
Scarf: Gap Factory
Sunnies: Guess via TJ Maxx 
Necklace: Stella & Dot


So the lack of high quality photos lately are due to the fact that my laptop has died, and my Canon camera software is not on R's computer. All of my photos lately are courtesy of my HTC phone, and I won't likely be using my good camera until I spring for my own laptop.

I have so much love for these sneakers. I hesitated as they are very very bright in real life, but they are so comfy and they make me happy when I look at them.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: