Friday, May 09, 2014

Fun Dress on Repeat

Our trip to Vancouver was centred around the marriage of our friends Andrew and Stephen. Their ceremony was held in a beautiful location in Gastown and the reception was down the street at Parliament Interiors. My lack of photos from the event is sad - the grooms were having far too great of a time to be worried about pausing for photos (which is exactly how it should be).



Details
Dress: Peter Pilotto for Target (last seen here)
Cardigan: Vero Moda via Envy
Shoes: BCBGeneration
Bracelets: Stella and Dot
Clutch: Coach


Walking to the ceremony in the drizzle did not do wonders for my hair, eh? I'm glad I didn't spend money on a blowout (which I was heavily considering) as I'm sure it would have fallen flat in minutes.

I'm linking with My Fridays Fancies for a floral theme today.

Have a wonderful weekend!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


No comments: