Friday, May 16, 2014

The Scuba Skirt

If it's possible to fall in love with fabric, I have. This skirt is made of a material that I can only liken to a wetsuit. It's stretchy, comfortable, and kind of supportive. I want to stand with good posture while wearing it. I also love the built-in pattern mixing (florals x stripes)






Details
Blazer: Ann Taylor
Tank: H&M
Bag: Coach
Shoes: Call it Spring
Necklace: Tiffany & Co

I decided to crop my head off. I do that every now and then. It wasn't sunny but it was "brightly foggy" (yes, that exists in Nova Scotia) and I didn't have sunglasses with me. I wore this to Mothers' Day brunch last weekend, which was amazing. We go to the Best Western Chocolate Lake every year and it's always a great time.

Did you do anything fun for Mothers' Day?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: