Friday, July 18, 2014

Window Shopping

It's not very often that I go shopping and don't buy something. I think it might be the impending wedding costs that are making me think twice about my spending. Even though I was carrying no shopping bags, I had a great day in downtown Halifax with my friend (and photographer for the day - thanks Em).


Details
Sandals: American Eagle Outfitters
Tank: Smart Set
Cardigan: Gap
Shorts: Gap (on super sale now, but mine were even cheaper in store)
Bag and sunnies: Coach
Bracelet and necklace: Stella & Dot



I'm proud that I held out on buying these shorts. I waited til they went on sale (and not just a wee sale, a massive sale... $10). I can think of a trillion ways to wear them this summer. They might be my official Saturday uniform.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: