Friday, August 22, 2014

Getting My Flirt On

I've always loved the idea of hair extensions but they weren't something I could justify splurging on. Until... I picked out a hairstyle for the wedding and my lovely stylist suggested I needed some more length and fullness to pull off the look I wanted. I can't say I was disappointed to have to buy them!

I bought my Flirt extensions a few months ago and left them with my stylist so she could colour them to match my hair. This week, I went to get my hair cut and coloured and tried on my extensions for the first time.

I was shocked at how well they blended in with my own hair - good job Lindsay! I had an old hair extension ten years ago - I bought it in Australia and it was synthetic, tangled easily, and I could only wear it in a ponytail. The Flirt one is real hair, and I can wash it and style it however I want to.

BEFORE


As you can see, my hair is barely passed my shoulders when worn curly.

AFTER

These are 16 inch Flirt hair extensions in the colour Lightest Blond. They have lowlights added to match my own hair.




Details
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Club Monaco
Sandals: Madden Girl
Necklaces: Stella & Dot, Forever 21
Bracelet: Random buy in Newfoundland

I haven't worn the extensions for more than a few hours yet, but I will wear them to work soon, so I can get used to wearing them for longer periods. They seem quite comfortable so far! They are honestly so easy to put in and take out. Check out the Flirt website for all the details.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hair extensions look great when they are high quality and they are put in by a professional who knows what they are doing. It also takes some maintenance at home to keep the extensions look beautiful and natural. They look great and really enhance the beauty of your own hair!

Renee May @ Virgin Hair Fixx