Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Right Now: 08.31.14 (1530)

I was so sad to learn that siddathornton has stopped doing her Sunday Currently posts! I didn't link up every week, but they were fun to do every now and then when I felt like it. I'm going to branch out and do my own list. I'm not making it a link-up for now, but please get in touch if you'd like me to. I may do so if I get enough interest!

right now....

Reading: Love, Anthony by Lisa Genova. This is a wonderful, character-driven novel about two ladies who have been touched by autism. I should finish it this weekend. I have a novel called The College Girl on deck. I've also been reading a lot of on-line news articles on palliative care at work.
Writing: I'm smack-dab in the middle of a long weekend in which I have a lot of "me-time" and "couple-time". I'm so happy to be spending a good part of the day blogging. Life has been incredibly demanding lately, and the blog had been neglected. I'm working on three posts today.
Clicking: WhoWhatWear, The Knot, everyone's ALS ice-bucket challenges.
Seeing: A relatively empty Starbucks. I am stupidly facing the bakery display case. A ginger molasses cookie is tempting.
Smelling: Ginger molasses cookies (help) and Juicy Couture perfume.
Hearing: Folk music.
Feeling: A bit chilly. I moved out of the sun because I was too hot after drinking my chai latte. I've moved on to a green iced tea, and I'm cold. On the whole, I'm feeling quite relaxed (bet that won't last long...) I'm also feeling very fortunate as the next few months are going to be filled with celebrations.
Wearing: Joe Fresh shorts, a black H&M tee, black Chucks, aviators, and Sally Hansen lilac nail polish a nabbed at Target for $2 the other day.


Anticipating: My bridal showers this month, several fun parties in September, and the Altuzarra x Target collaboration launching on Sept 14.

I hope you're all having a perfect Labour Day weekend.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


No comments: