Saturday, September 13, 2014

Grand Opening: Nine West

I've got some exciting news for those of you in the Halifax area!

One of the stores I've been longing to be brought here is finally ready to cut the ribbon!



Nine West is my go-to for shoes that look hot but are unbelievably comfortable. When I say comfy, I mean, got-me-from-the-Lower-Deck-to-the-McDonald's-on-Spring-Garden-Road kind of comfy. And these are 4 inch heels we're talking about!

I own three pair of Nine West shoes currently, but you can bet I will soon be adding more to my collection! I wish I could be there for the ribbon-cut, but sadly I have to work.

Here are a few of my favourite looks I've styled with my current Nine West heels.

Photo c/o Amanda Brownhill Photography



A big congrats and to Nine West for finally coming to play on the east coast! We are so glad to have you.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: