Saturday, September 20, 2014

Layering Lace

Woo-hoo! Weekend time! Here's a work outfit I wore earlier in the week. I struggle to style this top, but I've finally found a way I like to wear it - under a blazer. Given that it's off-white, I've got lots of options for styling it in the future.


Details
Blazer and bracelet: Smart Set
Lace Shirt and Necklace: Joe Fresh
Jeans: Rock & Republic
Shoes: Call it Spring


There's so much going on lately - it's kind of overwhelming... but in a really really good way. I'm not sure what I'm going to do after the wedding and new house hype is over. Perhaps I'll go back to taking decent blog photos on a camera rather than a 2 year old android phone. Until then, crappy photos it is. Thanks for sticking with me regardless!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: