Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Different Spin on Classic

I've been gravitating towards more classic pieces lately - basic blazers, single coloured tops, and dark jeans. Endless combinations of outfits can be made from the basics. I like having a piece I own go with almost everything rather than only being able to pair it with something specific.



Details
Coat: Banana Republic
Scarf: H&M
Pants: Joe Fresh
Boots: Aldo

I need to stick with basics with this coat. I can't pair it with my hot pink cords or my patterned skinnies. Teaming it with "quieter" pieces results is a fairly timeless look.

With exactly one week to go til we leave for Vegas, I'm busy busy busy! Details to be taken care of this week include finalizing the seating plans, getting my Invisalign off (for a few weeks anyway), and writing our speech. Oh yes and packing. While destination weddings have less "picky details" they do involve packing. Good thing I planned my Vegas outfits months ago... I had to when we packed our house into storage!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: