Monday, November 03, 2014

Back to Not-So-Normal

It feels good to be typing again! Excuse my several week absence. I was away taking care of some pretty important stuff - going on vacation, getting married, and moving into a new home!

My life is in a merry state of turmoil at the moment, but I thought I'd hammer out a quick post to show you a tiny bit of the Las Vegas trip. I'm going to wait until all of the professional photos are in before doing a dedicated wedding post - so hang on tight for about two more weeks. In the meantime, I have lots of Vegas style to share!

This was what I wore for the first day in Vegas, which was spent getting our marriage license and meeting with the reception venue. Friendly hint: If anyone ever gets married in Vegas, go to the courthouse when it first opens. We had no wait at all to get our license.


Details
Skirt: H&M
Sandals: TopShop
Sunnies: Coach
Bag: Danier
Watch: Guess


 This is a photo taken from our hotel room at Caesar's Palace. The Bellagio fountains were beside us, and the view at night was simply stunning (I'll share night photos later). Also, I quite loved waking up to see the Chanel sign every morning.

Please be patient with me this week, as house organization is topping my list of priorities at the moment. My hopes are to share with you my October buys (including lots of Vegas finds) and another   outfit post from before our trip.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats on the marriage and new home!! Exciting times, I would love to go to Las Vegas. Looks like a fun city to visit. Great post!

Sarah
sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com