Friday, November 07, 2014

Quasi-cape

While I love the look of a cozy cape, being petite can make capes a really hard style to pull off. Every single one I've tried on swallows me whole.

Luckily, giant scarves can act like capes and are a great alternative for those of us vertically challenged.


Details
Scarf: Dynamite
Jacket: Mac and Jac
Jeans: Calvin Klein
Boots: Aldo
Bag: c/o Nine West
Sunnies: Coach


These photos were taken in New Brunswick the about a week before we left for Vegas. Next week I'll share some more Vegas style shots. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We're still up to our ears in boxes!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the use of the scarf as a cape; most of them are big enough to do this so good for you of being mindful of what drowns you and what is flattering!
PS love your new black bag; I have waited almost 2.5 years to buy a new black one and I haven't pulled the trigger yet haha.
Steffi
http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.ca

Marta said...

I love your outfit specially your jacket <3
Would you like to follow each other?
♥ ♥
http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/