Monday, December 01, 2014

Baby One More Time

The best concerts are the ones where you know all the words to all the songs!

Britney Spears' Piece of Me concert experience in Las Vegas was so much fun! I went with three of my friends, and we had such a great time. The venue is quite small (4600) so I think any seat would be a good one. We had a relatively inexpensive seat and were glad we didn't pay more for a closer seat.

It was a really high energy show with lots of lights and special effects. Britney had a cute new haircut - a wavy bob. Made me almost want to cut my hair. Almost.

The version she did of "Baby, One More Time" was a lot less cutesy than the original. Britney wore black for it! It was cool, but part of me wished she would have came out in plaid and pigtails...


Details
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: DKNY
Necklace: H&M
Bracelet: Stella & Dot





I was really comfortable in this dress all night long. Not bad for $17.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: