Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Caesar's Palace Ceremony

The ceremony at Juno Garden, Caesar's Palace was exactly as I pictured it to be. It was a quiet garden tucked away in the corner of the pool area. The white stone benches, tall trees, pillars, and greenery were spectacular. For a destination wedding with absolutely no decorations, I think it looked fantastic!

We decided to come down the aisle to Capital Cities' "Safe and Sound" which is a song we both like, is fairly current, and upbeat. I knew if I walked down to Canon D or some other traditional song, I'd probably cry!

My maid of honour Erin wearing all Le Chateau.

The only time all day I was a bit nervous was right before my dad and I walked down the aisle. Erin left ahead of us, and once she was gone, I was a bit scared to go out in front of all those people.


Funny thing is, before the wedding I could easily get teary thinking about the emotions of the day, but once the day was finally upon us, I was too happy and excited to even think about crying!



My lips and my bouquet matched. That may have been on purpose...



Our officiant JJ  looked like a soap opera star, which added to the surrealness of the whole thing. My favourite thing he said was that marriage is a workshop. The man will work, the wife will shop. How did he know?!


All photos by Bently & Wilson Photography (Las Vegas)


Officially Mr and Mrs!

R's suit, shirt and tie were Le Chateau. His shoes were Aldo. His hat was from Chapel Hats in Las Vegas.
My dress was Pronovias from Chester & Felicity

Our recessional was Calvin Harris' "Feel So Close". Totally non-traditional, but again, another song that makes us happy and excited!

As 2014 comes to a close, I am so grateful to have had the fortune to find a partner as fabulous as R. We mean the world to each other and are looking forward to a happy 2015. Thanks for reading my post on the happiest day ever!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You were stunning Jen! And the wedding was beautiful! Was so happy I got to be there for it! Xoxo, Shannon

Jen said...

Thanks Shannon!! I'm so glad you were there too!