Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Right Now: 01.25.15

Reading: Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham. I've been on quite the kick of reading funny books.  I have to burn through this one as its a library rapid read. Before Lena's, I read Everything is Perfect When You're a Liar by Kelly Oxford. Between funnies, I'm battling through Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett, which I started on the plane to Vegas and have been reading in small chunks ever since. I don't mind having a few books on the go. When I was a kid, I seemed to always be reading two or three at a time. Worked then, works now.



Writing: To-do lists and grocery lists. We're well settled into the house, but the closet organization could be better. I'm having a staycation next month and want to make sure I have a list of all the things I want to accomplish (you can be sure that list includes watching The Social in real time instead of DVR, drinking several chai lattes while blogging/reading, and shopping downtown). This weekend, I'm trying to cook for the week ahead. Last night I made a chicken stew and tonight I'm making pork tenderloin.

Clicking: I've been bad at keeping up with my favorite blogs lately. I've not done any on-line shopping, but always seem to be browsing on Zara and Banana Republic. I'm still way more comfortable with the in-store experience. Cutest spring dress below!

ZARA
 Seeing: Green golf course out the window. It looks so much nicer green than white... hurry up spring.

Smelling: The delightful scent of Pineapple Orange Raspberry juice that I picked up yesterday in the produce section of the grocery store. The glass is empty now - time to move on to Pom Springs tea from DAVIDS.

Hearing: Various bangs and smashes from the basement. R is working on something electrical which is a bit alarming.

Feeling: Content. Relaxed. Ready to take on the day.

Wearing: Fuzzy leopard print robe and slippers.

Anticipating: Next week I get a sneak peek of the Halifax Shopping Centre renovations. Looking forward to hearing their plans for layout and new retailers.

Hope your Sunday is spent in a wonderful way!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: