Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Glitterary Girl x Short Presents

Today, I'm guest posting on a blog that I have so much respect for! Kayla and I met a few years ago via the little Halifax blogosphere and she' s been a wonderful inspiration to me ever since. Her blog is filled with healthy recipes, fun fashion, and she does a great job of covering all sorts of fun events in the city.

Please head over to Short Presents to see an outfit I styled that is totally fit for the sprinter (spring ... but really still winter) that we have this year. Big thanks go out to my friend Brett from Brett Locke Images for putting up with me and the weather! A few other east coast bloggers have guest posted for Short Presents this week, so you can check out their contributions too.

Here's the link!





Thanks a million to Kayla for the opportunity to collaborate. Make sure to keep your finger on the pulse of her blog - it's fabulous!



XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: