Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Optimal Comfort

So I have been living in a cave for the past ten years. How am I just realizing how great the Shoppers Optimum rewards are? Sure, I've been collecting them for ages, but have I been strategic about it? Nope.

I managed to score 13,000 points on Saturday by spending less than $60. I didn't even buy anything frivolous (don't you be judging my Nutella). This is what I wore for my point-collecting.



Details
Cardigan and Necklace: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Boots: Call it Spring
Shirt: Gap
Hat and Bracelet: Le Chateau
Glasses: Burberry






I only have 4,000 tiny little points to earn before I hit the motherload ($175 free)! I'll be waiting for a spend your points event so I can get $200 instead.

Do you have any points programs that you're crazy about?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl




No comments: