Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Laziest

When no one is home to take your photo and you have way too much to do to take the time to haul out the fancy camera you forget how to use... a blogger will resort to almost anything for an outfit shot. That includes taking a mirror selfie in the closet.




Details
Jeans: Joe Fresh
Button-up: Old Navy
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Tory Burch

I wore this to check out the "new" Halifax Central Library, which I cannot believe I hadn't visited yet. I'm blaming that on wanting to go in January when the crowds would be less and then the winter of doom hitting. What a beautiful spot! Tons of light, so much space, and great book selection. I picked up Wild by Cheryl Strayed and it looked like no one else had read it. I'm only a few pages in, but I can tell already that I'm going to like it. 

I was excited to try out the Pavia Cafe inside the library, but it was really busy and there was no where to sit and enjoy whatever I was going to indulge in, so I will save it for next time! 

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: