Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Perforated

I've got a thing lately for perforations. I bought a holey tank at BR in black, as well as this crisp pretty top.  Blueberry yogurt, iced tea, and root beer were consumed by me today, and they all ended up in my mouth and not on my shirt. Winning! (I ate other things too but the ones i mentioned had the most potential for disaster).

Details
Shirt: Banana Republic
Pants: H&M 
Shoes: Aldo
Bracelet: Beck & Boosh
Glasses: Burberry


Happy to report that I'm 6/6 in days I've been working out, and I officially started P90X3 again on Monday. I had to put my alarm on the other side of the room so I'm forced to get to of bed, but I'm getting it done!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Great shirt, I love wearing white, such a great look for summer.

Sarah
sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Thanks Sarah! I adore white in the summer, but so scared to wear it. I'm so clumsy!