Thursday, July 30, 2015

Bit of Boho

A casual summer brunch would be the perfect venue for this slightly boho look. You can never have too many pancakes or too much bacon when you're wearing a flowy top!

Bit of Boho



Zara top, 65 CAD / Topshop high waisted flared jeans, 97 CAD / Chloé open toe sandals, 565 CAD / Mansur Gavriel white backpack, 1,095 CAD / Marc by Marc Jacobs white wrist watch, 175 CAD / MICHAEL Michael Kors silver tone earrings, 71 CAD / Lancôme shimmer lip gloss, 23 CAD / Butter London pastel nail polish, 19 CAD

It's been far too long since I've bought myself a Juicy Tube. They used to be my favourite glosses ever, and I have no idea why there isn't one in my stash right now. While this gorgeous white bag is way way out of my price range, it's always fun to dream, right? I chose a tan coloured shoe to contrast the bag so things wouldn't be too matchy matchy. The studs are classy and understated.

Where would you wear this to?

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooooh! I need this outfit! I love that it will cover up a food baby! lol

http://elementsofellis.com/

Jen said...

HAHA, Kacie! You're right! My food baby has been huge lately - this is a perfect tactic to cover!