Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sweaters in July

While my upper body may look seasonally inappropriate, trust that I can usually be found in a sweater on a summer evening unless it's really really hot. At the very least, I'll have one with me that can be tied around my waist if I don't want to wear it.


Details
Sweater: Banana Republic
Tank: Forever 21
Leggings: Sweet Legs
Shoes: Tory Burch
Bracelet: Random store in Newfoundland
Necklace: Tiffany & Co
Glasses: Burberry



Who watched The Bachelorette? Was anyone else surprised that she chose Shawn? I was sure she had a stronger connection with Nick. Bachelor in Paradise starts this weekend, and while I've only watched one season of it before, I'm going to give it a go again. Sometimes you just need some mindless screen time.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: