Saturday, August 08, 2015

Point Pleasant

When the universe gives you three days of sun after a long stretch of blah weather, you just can't help but be outside all of the time! R and I took a walk through Point Pleasant Park last weekend, and it was gorgeous. Sometimes I forget how lovely the parks are around here. We spent a long time staring at the sailboats on the water and wishing we were out on one!

All the little sailboats

Details
Top: Banana Republic
Shorts: Joe Fresh
Sneakers: Converse
Sunnies and bag: Coach




We ended up walking farther than expected, so I was glad I wore my Chucks instead of the sandals I nearly donned. I'm finally getting a bit better at allowing myself to wear these shoes. They were my "second" wedding shoe (worn to the after party) so I'm a bit sentimental about them. Actually, I'm pretty emotional about all of my Chucks. The Converse outlet is right up there on my list of favourite places ever.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


No comments: