Friday, October 16, 2015

Jacket Not Required

Scottsdale was a whirlwind of a trip. I love desert weather, but went traveling from the east coast, it takes a million years to get there and five million years to get over the jet lag! Still, it was a beautiful corner of the world and one we will be back to for sure.

I wore this out to dinner at Tommy Bahama's, where we sat outdoors under the pergola. It was warm enough to go without the jacket, but I wore it anyway. If you get a chance to visit a Tommy Bahama's restaurant (there aren't that many of them!) definitely do! I'm always on a hunt for a good fish taco, and the ones I had there were fantastic.


Details
Jacket: Guess (via Vicky Mina!)
Dress: American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes: DKNY
Clutch: Coach




XOXO
Glitterary Girl



No comments: