Monday, November 16, 2015

Hello 90's

One of the best things about fashion in 2015 (in my opinion) is the nod to decades past. I was in Forever 21 recently, and at least 75% of the things in there could have easily been from the 70's or the 90's.

In a way, I feel this outfit has a touch of 90's about it (hello blue lace-up boots!)

While watching Homeland (I'm at the end of Season 3, don't spoil it!) I can't help but call Carrie Angela by accident (as in Chase). I'm also watching My So Called-Life again, and holy, the plaid pattern mixing was strong!


Details
Jacket: Old Navy
Cardigan: H&M
Tee: J Crew
Pants and hat: Gap
Boots: Aldo
Necklace: Joe Fresh
Watch: Guess
Glasses: Burberry
Bracelet: Stella & Dot



Did the 90's not have some great music? I used to study to Soundgarden, Nirvana, and Bush. I also loved 90's R&B and hip hop (Boyz II Men, TLC, Kriss Kross!)


XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: