Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Best Buys 2015

Taking a look back on 2015, I was able to add some great basics into my wardrobe that will be around for a few years to come. I thought I'd share my five best buys of 2015 - those items that I constantly reach for and were great additions to my closet.

Hunter Boots

I can't believe I haven't styled these for the blog yet. I've worn them a ton, but I guess mainly to work, and I often don't have time for photos on work days. I'll be sure to include them in a style post very soon. I need to get some boot socks for them so I can wear them comfortably as a winter boot too.



Gap Jacket and Diesel Jeans

These have been on constant repeat for me all year. The jeans just keep getting better with more wear, as premium denim tends to do! This field jacket is perfect to throw on with just about any casual attire and is roomy enough to fit a sweater underneath.





Town Shoes Boots

Black tall boots are a wardrobe staple in Canada. These have been worn so much since I bought them!




Madewell Jeans

I spent several hours in the Madewell store in Scottsdale, and one of the items I came away with was these jeans. They are the perfect rise! I chose to leave them long and roll them instead of hemming them. It would be fine by me if Madewell came to Canada!



All of these items can be considered pretty basic, which is why I reach for them so often. I'm ever so slowly edging more towards a minimalist look.

All the best to my blog readers for a very happy and healthy 2016. See you in the New Year!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: