Monday, December 21, 2015

The Week Before

As much as I love this time of year, I get a bit frazzled in shopping crowds. I'm not a fan of standing in long lines or bumping elbows. I work close to the mall and grocery store, so I tend to do a lot of errands at lunch. I had all of my shopping done last week, so I had no intention of going anywhere near the shopping centres this past weekend.

Turns out, the only time of the year I ever hear R say, "Let's go to the mall" is at Christmas. So to the mall we went.



Details
Vest and sweater: Club Monaco
Jeans: Madewell
Scarf: Gift
Shoes: Also
Bag: Nine West
Bracelet: Banana Republic




Turns out, the mall a few days before Christmas isn't bad when you're not rushing around getting gifts! Too bad we were only there for ten minutes before we had to go to the grocery store... where things weren't quite as jolly!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: