Friday, January 15, 2016

Little Loves Lately: January 2016

Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics




Lately I've been gravitating towards matte neutrals on my eyes, which is a departure for me, as I used to be devoted to shimmer. This is the eyeshadow palette that I could use for a year and not get sick of.  Every single shade is completely wearable and you can wear just one, or mix them up. There's even a dark shade that can be used for a smokey eye or as an eyeliner with an angle brush. I like the size of the palette too. The larger Naked palettes aren't as easy to throw in a makeup bag and go. This will be the only eyeshadow I bring on the California trip.

The Zinger




I could use this thing on my head for hours! The only thing that would make it more amazing is if it were automated. I'm generally not much of a stressy person (except when it comes to winter driving), but on the odd occasion where I feel a bit tense, this WORKS to relax me.

Our New Bed

Even though we've been in our new house for over a year, we still have a long way to go in the decor department. We've ben super hesitant to put anything on the walls, and we still have to get the drywall cracks from settling repaired. We've made some progress on the main level by adding an area rug, throw, pillows, vases, and throws. The room I've really been itching to improve on is the master bedroom. I wish I had've taken a before photo to show you our old bed. We had two boxsprings on the floor with a mattress on top. This looks so much better! The next step is to get the Ikea night stands sorted out.



Bed: The Brick
Duvet Cover and pillows: Linen Chest

Enjoy your weekend!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


No comments: