Friday, April 08, 2016

A Day in 90210

Beverly Hills - that's where I want to be! We kept singing this to ourselves as we made drive after drive down Sunset Boulevard between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. So many pretty houses, such clean streets, lush gardens, and gorgeous stores... 

Can I just say I'd like to own every single thing in Saint Laurent, including all the men's sneakers? Someday I'll own a Burberry trench coat (probably from the outlet) and a Chanel bag (maybe) but until then I can just dream.

We strolled down Rodeo Drive and found ourselves at The Montage for lunch. We ate salads in the Beverly Canyon Gardens and people watched. Okay, I admit I was really hoping to catch a glimpse of Justin Bieber, but it wasn't meant to be.

Window shopping on Rodeo


The Montage


We visited The Beverly Center, which is a lovely shopping mall with mostly higher end stores but also has Uniqlo and H&M. I was so stoked to shop at Uniqlo as I hadn't been to one in three years. They are planning on opening in Toronto sometime this year at Yorkdale and the Eaton Centre.


Details
Cardigan: American Eagle Outfitters
Top: Uniqlo
Sandals: Aldo
Sunnies: Coach
Bag: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target


I hope you enjoyed tagging along for the day with me in Beverly Hills. Have a great weekend!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl

No comments: