Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A Surprise Hit

Will the $4 skirt look okay, or will it look like I'm auditioning for a part on Little House on the Prairie? It was a win (or else everyone was doing a good job of lying). Who says petites can't wear long skirts?

 Details
Cardigan: Forever 21
Tank: H&M
Skirt: Banana Republic Factory Store
Necklace and shoes: Aldo
Sunnies: Coach


 I wore this outfit to Mothers' Day brunch and managed not to spill anything on it - win! Excuse the weird hair. I obviously need way more practice with using my new flat iron to curl. The curls came out strange, so then I tried to straighten them a bit. I promise I didn't roll out of bed and out the door!

Shortly after this photo was taken, I changed out of this and into my gardening gear. My mom was kind enough to help me regain control of my little shrub garden out front. Always helping, even on Mothers' Day - that's my momma.

XOXO
Glitterary Girl





No comments: