Sunday, August 07, 2016

Effortless Holiday

The worst of the Smondays is when you're coming off vacation. A lovely, fair-weathered vacation it was.  Intentionally low-key. I had a nice balance of solo lounging on the deck with my book, catching a bit of sun (SPF'ed to the max), and spending time with friends and family.

This was an outfit I wore shopping with my mom and then out for a casual dinner with both parents. I've done so few outfit posts lately that I'm really rusty! Forgot the accessories shot, forgot to stand at another angle, forgot to check my hair (the humidity is problematic).


Details
Top and tank: Forever 21
Shorts: Gap
Bag and sunnies: Coach
Shoes: Vans


Turns out, Chucks socks fit into Vans too. Great news for my feet - the Vans weren't going so well without socks!

XOXO
Glitterary Girl


No comments: